Everything you need to know to plan for your own safe, financially secure, healthy, and happy old age
For those who have no support system in place, the thought of aging without help can be a frightening, isolating prospect. Whether you have friends and family ready and able to help you or not, growing old does not have to be an inevitable decline into helplessness. It is possible to maintain a good quality of life in your later years, but having a plan is essential. Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? equips readers with everything they need to prepare on their own:
- Advice on the tough medical, financial, and housing decisions to come
- Real solutions to create a support network
- Questions about aging solo readers don't know to ask
- Customizable worksheets and checklists that help keep plans on course
- Guidance on new products, services, technology, and resources
Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? goes way beyond estate planning to help readers prepare for all the changes in store. Readers are empowered to make proactive plans for their own lives rather than entrusting decisions to family and community.