On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc): $24.99
Hie thee to Shakespeare camp with Stink to learn fake sword-fighting, spout silly curses, and prithee try to escape a kiss . . . BLUCK!
It’s spring break, and Stink is faced with a difficult choice: hang out at home with his sister, Judy, or become a Shakespeare Sprite with his friend Sophie of the Elves. Hanged be! When Sophie tells Stink that there will be swordplay and cursing at Shakespeare camp, his choice is made. But wait! How now? The eager young thespian hadn’t counted on Riley Rottenberger being a Sprite, too. And he positively had not counted on being the only boy! Fie upon’t!
About the Author
Frequent illustrations by Peter H. Reynolds up the fun quotient, as do the occasional pages of Shakespearean quotes, insults, and coined words. Forsooth, methinks this chapter book is a winner!
—New York Journal of Books