Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #13: The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #13) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #14: The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
The death of a journalist leads Israeli spy Gabriel Allon to Russia, where he finds that, in terms of spycraft, even he has something to learn in this #1 New York Times bestseller.
Moscow is no longer the gray, grim city of Soviet times. Now it is awash with oil wealth and choked with bulletproof Bentleys. But in the new Russia, power once again resides behind the walls of the Kremlin. Critics of the ruling class are ruthlessly silenced. And a new generation of Stalinists plots to reclaim an empire—and challenge the United States.
One of those men is Ivan Kharkov, ex-KGB, who built a financial empire on the rubble of the Soviet Union. Part of his profit comes from arms dealing. And he is about to deliver Russia’s most sophisticated weapons to the United States’ most dangerous enemy, unless Israeli foreign intelligence agent Gabriel Allon can stop him. Slipping across borders from Vatican City to St. Petersburg, Jerusalem to Washington, DC, Allon is playing for time—and playing by Moscow rules.
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, and the Gabriel Allon series, including The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, and House of Spies. His books are published in more than thirty countries and are bestsellers around the world.
“Thrills and humor…put Moscow Rules atop your summer beach book list.”—St. Louis Post-Dispatch
“Silva continues to provide some of the most exciting spy fiction since Ian Fleming put down his martini and invented James Bond.”—Rocky Mountain News
“One of the most intriguing characters in modern spy fiction…a tense and exciting conclusion. Some series get boring after several books, but the adventures of Gabriel Allon just get better and better.”—The Stuart News/Port St. Lucie News (Stuart, FL)
“Appealing characters and beautifully rendered settings.”—The News & Observer (Raleigh, NC)
“Silva has been credited for giving new life to international thrillers. This is a case where credit has been given where credit is definitely due.”—Tampa Tribune