On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Paperback): $16.99
- #14: The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
Gabriel Allon's nightmares come back to haunt him in this tense thriller from #1 New York Times bestselling author Daniel Silva.
Art restorer and sometime spy Gabriel Allon is sent to Vienna to discover the truth behind a bombing that killed an old friend, but while there he encounters something that turns his world upside down. It is a face—a face that feels hauntingly familiar, a face that chills him to the bone.
While desperately searching for answers, Allon will uncover a portrait of evil stretching across sixty years and thousands of lives—and into his own personal nightmares...
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, and the Gabriel Allon series, including The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, and House of Spies. His books are published in more than thirty countries and are bestsellers around the world.
“Not one for cookie-cutter cheap thrills, Silva’s mastered the art of weaving provocative narrative, espionage and foreign intrigue."—Chicago Sun-Times
"A masterful and compelling tale of evil, treachery and revenge...goes to the top of the list of this year's best."—Rocky Mountain News
"A masterfully constructed tale of memory and revenge. It demonstrates that thrillers can be more than entertainment."—The Miami Herald
"[A] superbly crafted narrative of espionage and foreign intrigue."—Publishers Weekly
"A thriller that’s not content to be just a thriller, as it delves into issues involving the Holocaust and its perpetrators and survivors."—The Kansas City Star
"[A] world-class practitioner of spy fiction… Silva writes with style, economy and a sure command of the historical record…a skillful novelist who does justice to the often heartbreaking material without exploiting it."—The Washington Post Book World
"Reads like an exquisitely suspenseful chess game."—Booklist