Current Employment Opportunities:
Responsibilities will include assisting the manager with:
- Developing and managing website and social media content, and creating timely and relevant posts across social media platforms
- Supervising floor operations
- Staffing store as well as numerous outside events
- Oversight of merchandising within store
- Controlling inventory, including receiving and returns
Ideal candidate will be a passionate reader with strong retail and management experience. Bookstore experience preferred. Must be computer savvy and able to work across platforms such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and be familiar with social media outlets, especially Facebook and Twitter. Must have the flexibility to work nights/weekends both in the store and at off-site events around the Chicagoland area. Reliable transportation is a must.
Competitive compensation and potential for advancement.
Respond with resume and cover letter to Jobs@thebookstall.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please. No recruiters.